If you are looking for a Christmas party that is truly unique, exciting, fun and completely secret then the House of Magic shared Christmas party is a perfect choice, also available exclusively for larger groups.
The House of Magic is the creation of one of the countries most loved magician and performers Simon Drake, who in addition to creating one of the most captivating and memorable event spaces in London, has also put together an enthralling evening of entertainment and jaw-dropping shows for Christmas parties that is suitable for small groups to join.
Guests will enjoy top-of-the-line entertainment that offers a touch of the extraordinary and is a favourite for end of year staff parties for those who are lucky enough to know about it. The House of Magic is so secret that we can’t even tell you exactly where it is! With many of the top UK companies having returned multiple times it is hard to find spaces for this fantastic event and you will only find out where the venue is once you have booked.
As one of London’s most secret events, it is no surprise that the House of Magic gets booked up very early on in the year, so whether you are looking in January, May, or September don’t be afraid to get in touch with our team at LOVE Christmas straight away to book up this fantastic event before it gets snapped up by other parties. The evening itself includes a tour of the magical venue, close-up entertainment, a spectacular stage show and hearty food and drinks provided by the in-house catering team.
This event is perfect for small Christmas parties or in larger groups and although this is a shared event, the House of Magic is also available on other dates as an exclusive Christmas party venue, so get in touch with the team now and we will help you get everything booked. It is a good idea to book as early as possible as the best seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so put your boss in the hot seat, so that they get up close and personal with Simon Drake’s fantastic magic show.
Christmas Party Features
Close up magicians
The most secret Christmas Party Venue in London
Fifteen minute tours of the haunted cellar
Fortune telling by the invisible soothsayer to predict their fortune.
Delicious buffet dinner commences (Seated dinner also possible with exclusive hires).
Simon Drake’s amazing 45 minute Magical Extravaganza of mystery and enchantment, featuring light-hearted amputations and decapitations of prominent guests.
Dancing in the auditorium
Breakout Room (chill-out area)
Christmas Party Timings
Enter through an Enchanted Garden to this unique… and infinitely memorable venue hidden in a secret location about a mile from the Palace of Westminster.
7.00pm Gates open
Guests enter through The Enchanted Garden, an ancient woodland glade dominated by a haunted castle ruin. The eerie echo of chirping crickets & howling wolves wafts gently in the breeze…
Guests enter the splendour of The Red Room, where our fully stocked bar is located.
7.10pm Haunted Cellar tours begin
Fifteen minute tours of The Haunted Cellar commence in groups of 10, hosted by our eccentric butler and enticing vampire. They guide the guests through the spooky phenomena and strange happenings in the oldest part of the building. The tours continue till 10pm. Meanwhile, in The Auditorium, guests are individually invited to sit on The Whispering Chair and allow the invisible soothsayer to predict their fortune.
7.30pm Close-Up Magicians
Close-up Magicians commence in The Auditorium and upstairs Drawing Room, astounding and delighting guests with intimate miracles.
8pm Dinner is Served
Delicious buffet dinner commences in The Red Room and continues until 9.30pm. Guests may sit wherever they like during dinner, apart from VIP Reserved tables, which are reserved all evening.
Special guest opening act then Simon Drake’s amazing 45 minute Magical Extravaganza of mystery and enchantment, featuring light-hearted amputations and decapitations of prominent guests.
Dancing in the auditorium. The Bar remains open and continuous coffee is served in The Red Room. The upstairs Drawing Room is available for those seeking a more soothing atmosphere.
Christmas Party Sample Menu
Included with every ticket
Roasted turkey with sage & onion rub Served with sausage meat, cranberry, apple stuffing & turkey gravy
Slow cooked beef with orange & Christmas spice
Leek & artichoke Arancini with tomato & basil sauce
Roasted Rosemary & garlic potatoes
Spiced rice with onions & peppers
Mixed winter vegetables
Red cabbage, apple, sultana slaw
Chocolate & orange tart
Pear & cranberry tart
Both served with Chantilly Cream
Traditional mince pies
Coffee & mints
! consult the event manager for Allergy & special Information !
- AddressSecret location somewhere near Oval, London
- CategoryBoth Exclusive & Shared Parties, Exclusive Christmas Parties, Shared Christmas Parties, ££
- LocationOther London Location
- TagsChristmas Dinner, DJ / Disco, Exciting, Exclusive Party, Exclusive Tables, Fancy Dress Optional, Immersive, Live Entertainment, Live Magic Show, Magic, Office Christmas Party, Secret Party, Shared Party, Staff Party, Themed Event, Unique Venue, Unlimited Alcohol Option, Work Xmas Party
Capacity & Pricing
- Minimum Guests (Exclusive)50
- Maximum Guests (Exclusive)80
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £90
- Minimum Guests (Shared)80
- Maximum Guests Shared130
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £75
- !! Please note !!These are guide prices and may vary based on date, number of guests and other factors, so please contact our team and tell us about your party requirements for an accurate quote.
- Testimonial 1Last night after X Factor we got our spook on @ Simon Drakes House of Magic in LDN! I HIGHLY recommend this experience! SO FUN! Kate Perry
- Testimonial 2"For the sheer variety of entertainment Simon Drake’s is hard to beat" Great Little Place
- DisclaimerAs many of the events on this website are unique with new themes every year, some will not have taken place in the past and so imagery may not accurately depict the final event and should just be used as an indication of the theme, venue and/or style of the party. Information on this page is to be used as a guide to help you find a great party and the exact details of the event are all subject to change. More specific details are available on request.
- By LOVE Events
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop your details in here and we will email an event brochure over to you with loads of information about this party. If you would like to tell us a bit more about your event then add that in too and we can send over a selection of similar Christmas party ideas that we think will be perfect for you! Let us do the work for you… we are here to help! 🙂