The Medieval Banquet Luncheon event involves plenty of laughs and is jam-packed with all sorts of entertainment. Medieval themed performances will carry on throughout the luncheon that would have King Henry VIII spilling wine all over the floor as he cheers it on!
As one might expect, the huge feast will be served by a Wench and will be accompanied by plenty of wine and ale during the banquet. You can dig in as Knight’s fight, contortionists amaze, aerialist fly through the underground vaults and jugglers and hand balancers muse.
Guests can dress up if they want to and the atmosphere is always really jovial and good natured. We recommend donning some garments, as it is a fabexperience, especially for those groups who are up for a good time and don’t take themselves too seriously. Costumes can be bought or hired very cheaply at the venue (for about a tenner!), so get stuck in!
The funky underground venue setting means that even during the day, you will feel peculiarly keen to dance. After the show a good selection of club music will pump out with plenty of space for dancing, so you will have plenty of opportunities to flirt with your sexy co-workers! Just remember that you will have to see them again. A lot.
Based at the historic St Katharine Docks, the venue itself can hold up to 450 guests, and features 9 private dining areas, making it perfect for mid-sized groups of party goers, who can still achieve an element of exclusivity, whilst enjoying those sweet sweet shared party prices, magnificent entertainment and great atmosphere. It’s win – win…….. win.
Our team at LOVE Events has been to the medieval banquet and can vouch for the warm and welcoming atmosphere that makes the Medieval Luncheon Banquet a real gem and certainly one of the best, if not the very best value Christmas event in London.
- AddressSt Katherine Docks, London E1W 1BP
- CategoryBoth Exclusive & Shared Parties, Exclusive Christmas Parties, Shared Christmas Parties, Themed Christmas Parties, £, ££
- LocationCentral London, Central London (East), City of London, Tower Hamlets
- Tags5 Course Meal, Christmas Dinner, Christmas Luncheon, Exclusive Party, Fancy Dress Optional, Fun, Immersive, Large Parties, Live Entertainment, Medieval Theme, Office Christmas Party, Private Areas Available, Seated Banquet, Shared Party, Themed Event, Unlimited Alcohol Option
Capacity & Pricing
- Minimum Guests (Exclusive)200
- Maximum Guests (Exclusive)450
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £45
- Minimum Guests (Shared)10
- Maximum Guests Shared450
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £45
- !! Please note !!These are guide prices and may vary based on date, number of guests and other factors
- Nearest TubeTower Hill
- Testimonial 1"One of the best, if not the very best value Christmas event in London." - London Venues & Events
- Testimonial 2"Short of inventing a time machine or getting a surprise invite to one of Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall’s dinner parties, the chances of sniffing out a Medieval feast in the capital will lead you to one place and one place only – St Katharine Docks, this is the home of The Medieval Banquet." - The Telegraph
- DisclaimerAs many of the events on this website are unique and one-of-a-kind, some will not have taken place in the past and so imagery may not accurately depict the final event and should just be used as an indication of the theme, venue and style of the party. Information on this page is to be used as a guide to help you find a great party and the exact details of the event are all subject to change.
- By LOVE Events
- Email: email@example.com
Pop your details in here and we will email an event brochure over to you with loads of information about this party. If you would like to tell us a bit more about your event then add that in too and we can send over a selection of similar Christmas party ideas that we think will be perfect for you! Let us do the work for you… we are here to help! 🙂