Christmas At The Lodge
As you enter The Lodge find yourself transported deep into an alpine forest where a sparkling reception awaits. As the stunning Northern Lights grab your attention, you’ll discover the sounds and scents of the forest mingled with beautiful lighting, imaginative interior design and great music to make this reception a memorable beginning to an unforgettable evening. When the call for dinner is made, turn the corner and find yourself at the entrance to the main attraction – Christmas At The Lodge.
Christmas Event Venue
Pass through the traditional chalet exterior and descend into your very own authentic hunting lodge. From gingham draped table to timber panelled walls, vintage skis to stag heads, it’s all here to transport you and your guests from the spell binding magic of the forest to your very own mountain hideaway.
A three course seated dinner will be served before the party begins and guests enjoy the music from The Lodge band and DJ until midnight. Guests can also jump on the alpine arcade, ride the rodeo reindeer or enjoy the delights of the chocolate fountain.
Join us for Christmas At The Lodge for a night to remember.
Christmas Party Features
- Sparkling reception – Enjoy a glass of chilled prosecco in the Northern Lights reception area.
- Three course seated dinner – Sumptuous 3 course meal produced by our fantastic in house caterers
- Alpine arcade – Hit the slopes on our Alpine Arcade games! Jump on and race against your colleagues!
- Live party band – Get ready to dance to all the party classics played by the Lodge Band! The Lodge will be rocking!
- Chocolate fountain – Take a dip in our chocolate fountain for a sweet treat after dinner!
- Rodeo reindeer –See you how you can stay on this reindeer ride!
- Disco and DJ – Hit the dancefloor and get ready to boogie to party and Christmas classics until midnight!
Christmas Party Sample Menu
Warm crisp pastry tart of creamy feta cheese and sweet potato, set on a bed of red onion jam and served with pea shoots (V)
Seared chicken breast with a light thyme and sage crumb, served with dauphinoise potatoes and a mix of sautéed broad beans, savoy cabbage and peas, bound with a light cream and finished with a chicken jus
Truffle mac n cheese with sautéed mushrooms and a warm salad of baked roots
White chocolate cheesecake with raspberry compote
Drinks Packages & Upgrades Available
Christmas Party Includes
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Sparkling Reception
- Three course seated dinner
- Coffee, tea and mints station
- Fun Alpine Arcade
- Chocolate Fountain
- Live party Band
- Disco and DJ
- Lodge theming and production
- Complimentary cloakroom
- Staffing and security
- Event design, planning and management
Christmas Party Sample Timings
19.00hrs – Guests arrive/Sparkling reception
19.45hrs – Call to dinner
20.00hrs – Dinner Service
21.30hrs – Entertainment opens
00.00hrs – Bar close/music ends
00.30hrs – Carriages
- AddressHolborn, London, WC1A
- CategoryBoth Exclusive & Shared Parties, Exclusive Christmas Parties, Shared Christmas Parties, ££
- LocationCentral London, Central London (East), City of London, _Camden
- Tags3 Course Meal, Christmas Dinner, DJ / Disco, Exclusive Party, Exclusive Tables, Large Parties, Live Entertainment, Office Christmas Party, Seated Banquet, Shared Party, Staff Party, Unlimited Alcohol Option, Work Xmas Party
Capacity & Pricing
- Minimum Guests (Exclusive)200
- Maximum Guests (Exclusive)800
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £POA
- Minimum Guests (Shared)10
- Maximum Guests Shared450
- Price Per Person From (exc VAT) £65 - 90
- !! Please note !!These are guide prices and may vary based on date, number of guests and other factors, so please contact our team and tell us about your party requirements for an accurate quote. Over 450 guests involves standing bowl food
- Nearest TubeHolborn
- DisclaimerAs many of the events on this website are unique with new themes every year, some will not have taken place in the past and so imagery may not accurately depict the final event and should just be used as an indication of the theme, venue and/or style of the party. Information on this page is to be used as a guide to help you find a great party and the exact details of the event are all subject to change. More specific details are available on request.
- By LOVE Events
- Email: email@example.com
Pop your details in here and we will email an event brochure over to you with loads of information about this party. If you would like to tell us a bit more about your event then add that in too and we can send over a selection of similar Christmas party ideas that we think will be perfect for you! Let us do the work for you… we are here to help! 🙂