Cirque Shanghai Christmas Event
Shanghai China town comes to Bloomsbury in London this Christmas for an amazing evening of incredible acrobats, oriental wonderment and dazzling dragons.
Guests will be greeted by Awesome oriental stilt walkers to marvel at as they arrive and will be led by hanging Chinese lanterns through to the sparkling drinks reception. As the gong sounds, the breathtaking canopy of sparkling lights in the beautiful dining room is revealed and guests sit at beautifully adorned tables to enjoy a feast fit for the Emperor.
A fantastic line up of performances and entertainment will enthral guests as they enjoy their meal, ranging from aerial performances, dragon dances and several secret acts as guests dine in style.
After guests have finished their dinner the party really begins and the unique sound ceiling is lowered in a spectacular fashion over the dance-floor as the DJ plays popular tunes and the disco commences. For guests who are not so into dancing there is plenty of entertainment for everyone, guests can try their hand at the fun casino tables or try out the big top photo booth and capture fantastic memories of the evening.
However you decide to spend your evening, it will be one to remember at the Cirque Shanghai Christmas party in the Bloomsbury!
Cirque Shanghai Christmas party venue.
The award-winning Bloomsbury Big Top this year will be home to the Cirque Shanghai themed Christmas party in London this year. A purpose-built structure for corporate and private events, the Bloomsbury Big Top can cater for up to 700 guests for a seated event so the atmosphere is going to be absolutely fantastic.
Located a short distance from Russell Square, the venue is easily visible for guests who can see the shining peaks of the big top as they draw closer to the venue. As they enter the Cirque Shanghai event at Bloomsbury Big Top they will unveil the wonder within, with stilt walkers waiting to greet them. Once guests have entered this fantastically themed event and enjoy a cool crisp glass of Prosecco, they can marvel at fantastic decorations with vivid gold and red tables, stunning centrepieces and glowing lanterns, all within the slick Shanghai Christmas party theme.
Guests are seated under the beautifully lit canopy on private tables, each with a fantastic view of the jaw dropping entertainment taking place overhead.
Christmas Party Features
- Stilt walkers – Our towering stilt walkers in traditional oriental dress will meet and greet guests upon arrival.
- Dragon dance – Dragons enter with a high energy performance as we welcome you to Cirque Shanghai.
- Sparkling Reception – Enjoy a glass of Prosecco in the VIP reception with the peaks of the Big Top visible through the roof.
- Lion dance – Our energetic Chinese lions perform to delight the crowds during dinner.
- Seated dinner – Enjoy a delicious three course meal from our professional inhouse caterers.
- Aerial Acts – Cast your eye on the skies as our aerial acts swing above your tables!
- Martial Arts Show – Be amazed by our high kicking, martial arts experts performing some impressive stunts
- Fire Show – Feel the temperature rise with our hot and fiery performance – a fantastic visual act to enjoy.
- Paper Artists – Experience the art of Chinese paper artists – silhouette cutting, calligraphy and origami.
- Fun Casino – Hope your fortune cookie brings you luck as you take a spin at the China town casino.
- Photo booth – Jump into the photobooth and get ready to pose for some fantastic photos – plenty of props on hand.
- DJ and Disco – Show off your best moves on the dancefloor to the best Christmas and party classics
Your Event Includes
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Cirque Shanghai Theming
- Sparkling Reception
- Stilt Walkers
- Dragon Dance
- Lion Dance
- Three Course Seated Dinner
- Coffee, Tea and Mints Station
- Aerial Acts
- Martial Arts Show
- Fire Show
- Paper Artists
- Fun Casino
- Disco and DJ
- Amazing Ambient Lighting
- Complimentary Cloakroom
- Staffing and Security
- Event Design, Planning and Management
Christmas Party Sample Menu
Warm crisp pastry tart of creamy feta cheese and sweet potato, set on a bed of red onion jam served with pea shoots (V)
Seared chicken breast with a light thyme and sage crumb, served with dauphinoise potatoes and a mix of sautéed broad beans, savoy cabbage and peas, bound with a light cream and finished with a chicken jus.
Truffle mac n cheese with sautéed mushrooms and a warm salad of baked roots
White chocolate cheesecake with raspberry compote
Drinks Packages & Upgrades Available
Christmas Party Sample Timings
19.00hrs – Guests arrive/Sparkling reception
19.45hrs – Call to dinner
20.00hrs – Dinner Service
21.30hrs – Entertainment opens
00.00hrs – Bar close/music ends
00.30hrs – Carriages