Mail Rail at The Postal Museum
A First Class Christmas
Located deep beneath the streets of the capital is London’s secret 100-year old Post Office railway. New for 2017 and a hidden gem for anyone planning their Christmas event, the now deserted ‘Mail Rail’ tunnels will be open to the public for the first time, as an immersive ride through its narrow network of hidden tunnels.
Located a stone’s throw from Farringdon Station and bordering trendy Exmouth Market, the impressive new event spaces at The Postal Museum and Mail Rail have a capacity of up to 275 people and will be available to hire for unique and experiential events.
If you are looking for someone new and different this year then this brand new London venue, Mail Rail at the Postal Museum, could be the perfect venue for your Christmas event.
All Christmas Party Offers Include the Following:
(Timings: 6.00pm – 10.00pm)
- Exclusive hire of Museum event space
- Sparkling wine welcome drink
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Choice of bowl food reception or three course dinner menus
- Banqueting furniture, linen, table and glassware
- Ambient event lighting
- Disco package inc DJ
- Microphone and AV system
- Fully staffed cloakroom
- Professional SIA door supervisors
- Dedicated event management team
Optional upgrades to include:
- Mail Rail train ride, 4 hours unlimited use*
- Extension hours 12am (Sun-Thurs)
- Upgrade your Bubbles
- Live entertainment
*Journey back in time on a specially made miniature trains and experience a 15 minute immersive underground exploration of the 100 year old Mail Rail tunnels.